The Art Anderson Associates’ team is excited to bring on a talented CAD Designer to join our fast paced work environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and ready to take on a challenge!
- 5-10 years of full time experience in A/E CAD design work
- Proficient with 2D/3D CAD software and Microsoft Excel
- Strong Microsoft Windows/Office Suite Skills
- Ability to comply with various industry standards and efficiently manage workload in a busy, multi-disciplinary engineering office
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with a courteous and professional manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2015 or higher
- High degree of understanding of the A/E environment
- Structural and Mechanical system design experience
- This position will require military base access for project site visits, therefore US Citizenship is required
- Knowledge/proficiency in Rhino and/or Revit
Art Anderson Associates is a 60+ year old, family owned company. We thrive due to our talented staff, excellent past performance, and our ability to bring value to our clients. As a multidisciplinary engineering firm we take on projects from ship design to border patrol stations, and everything between. As a CAD Drafter at Art Anderson Associates you will work on a wide variety of projects, with many different clients, and have an ability to grow professionally.
To apply for this position, you must follow the instructions below:
Send us a single document containing:
- The full title of the position for which you are applying
- The place you saw the advertisement for the position
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the requirements listed above. Be sure to detail your experience.
- Make sure your full contact information is included in the document
Send to email@example.com. Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your resume document will enter into the review process.
Art Anderson Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer