The Art Anderson Associates’ team is excited to bring on a talented CAD Designer to join our fast paced work environment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and ready to take on a challenge!
Art Anderson Associates is a nearly 60 year old family owned company. We thrive due to our talented staff, excellent past performance, and our ability to bring value to our clients. As a multidisciplinary engineering firm we take on projects from ship design to border patrol stations, and everything between. As a CAD Drafter at Art Anderson Associates you will work on a wide variety of projects, with many different clients, and have an ability to grow professionally.
- This position will require military base access for project site visits, therefore US Citizenship is required.
- 8 – 10 years full time experience in A/E CAD design work.
- Proficient with 2D/3D CAD software and Microsoft Excel.
- Must have strong MS Windows/Office Suite skills.
- Applicant must have ability to comply with various industry standards and efficiently manage workload in a busy, multi-disciplinary engineering office.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment with a courteous and professional manner, and demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD 2015 or higher.
- High degree of understanding of the A/E environment.
- Structural and Mechanical system design experience.
Instructions for Preparing & Submitting an Application:
Send us a single document containing:
- In the beginning of the document place the title of the position for which you are applying and where you saw the ad listed,
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the Requirements listed above,
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers.
- Make sure your full contact information is included in the document.
Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your Resume document will enter into the review process.
Email your document as an attachment to email@example.com.