Art Anderson Associates is looking for a licensed electrical engineer who is ready to join our innovative team of professionals. Our designs include projects both on land and at sea, commercial and government clients. Regardless of experience, our search for an electrical engineer primarily focuses on a person with a passion to work in a team environment. We look for people who can thrive in a collaborative environment, care deeply about sustainability, and are not afraid of bringing new engineering innovations to our projects. If you also embrace accomplishing this with a diverse team people, we encourage you to apply. Come join us!
If you are a PE with a proven track record, we would like to talk to you!
- This position will require military base access for project site visits; therefore, US Citizenship is required.
- Current Professional Engineer (PE) license.
- Knowledge and proficient experience in AutoCAD and REVIT design software.
- Load Calculations.
- Experience working within a design team.
- Design experience in a wide range of A/E project types.
- Project Management experience.
- Client Management experience.
- Proposal writing experience.
- Interested in business development.
- Experience working with a consulting engineering or A/E firm as an Electrical Engineer.
- Must have excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
- Professional engineer licensing in multiple states is a plus.
- LEED Accreditation is a plus.
Art Anderson is a 60-year-old family-owned company located in Bremerton, WA. We thrive due to our talented staff, excellent past performance, and our ability to bring value to our clients. As a multidisciplinary engineering firm, we take on projects from ship design to border patrol stations, and everything between. As an engineer at Art Anderson, you will work on a wide variety of projects, with many different clients, and have an ability to grow professionally.
To apply for this position, you must follow the instructions below:
Send us a single document containing:
- The full title of the position for which you are applying.
- The place you saw the advertisement for the position.
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the requirements listed above. Be sure to detail your experience.
- Make sure your full contact information is included in the document.
Send to email@example.com. Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your resume document will enter the review process.
Art Anderson Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer