Naval Architect/Marine Engineer
The Art Anderson team is excited to bring on a talented Naval Architect/Marine Engineer ready to join our fast-paced work environment. This position comes with immense opportunity for professional growth, a diverse exposure to engineering projects, and a fantastic working culture. Project Management skills, an understanding of regulations and codes, and a solid baseline of technical project engineering abilities are a must. We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, ready to take on challenges head first, and become a long tenured employee.
The candidate must be a self-starter and have excellent teamwork skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and possess excellent communication, coordination, and people skills. Needs the ability to perform calculations, prepare drawings, reports, trade studies, and other technical documentation as assigned in accordance with accepted standards of care. This position requires advanced computing skills with MS Office and basic knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Naval Architecture (preferred) or Mechanical Engineering with marine design experience
- Current P.E. License
- This position may require military base access for project site visits, therefore US Citizenship is required
Art Anderson Associates is a 60 year old family owned company. We thrive due to our talented staff, excellent past performance, and our ability to bring value to our clients. As a multidisciplinary engineering firm we take on projects from ship design to border patrol stations, and everything between. As an engineer at Art Anderson you will work on a wide variety of projects, with many different clients, and have an ability to grow professionally.
To submit an Application Document for this position:
Send us a single document containing:
- The full title of the position for which you are applying,
- The place you saw the advertisement for the position,
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers,
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the requirements listed above. Be sure to detail your experience.
- Make sure your full contact information is included in the document.
Send to email@example.com. Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your Resume document will enter into the review process.
Art Anderson Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer