Art Anderson, a multidisciplinary engineering firm, is seeking a full-time Marketing and Proposal Coordinator to support our practice. This is a highly collaborative position working with Project Managers and the Business Development team. The successful candidate will be a strong persuasive proposal writer, complemented by an ability to weave together written material with compelling visual graphics. We are a growing firm looking for someone with initiative and the desire to grow as well. We have great clients, a supportive team, and an environment that fosters innovation and fun together.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proactive proposal preparation and coordination, including developing strategic win themes, producing and tailoring content, editing, interview preparation, coaching, and submittal debrief
- Maintain files and systems to organize, streamline, and advance our proposal and marketing efforts
- Develop marketing materials and provide quality graphic design skills to relay the strategic message
- Ability to comprehend and respond to government solicitations such as RFP, RFQ, and SOQs.
- Maintain strong attention to detail while meeting overlapping deadlines and managing your time effectively under pressure
- Ability to deliver high-quality documents and provide exceptional internal and external customer service
- Ability to prepare and coach project team members for interviews
- Eagerness to pitch in and help where needed
- A/E/C experience or like industry
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in a professional office setting
- Experience preparing qualifications-based proposals
- Strong persuasive writing focus and ability to distill complex technical concepts into business language
- Excellent written communication and visual graphics skills
- Strong editing capabilities including spelling, grammar, and sentence structure
- Professional curiosity and desire to seek why things work
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) proficiency
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- BA degree in related field or additional relevant experience desired
- Deltek Vision experience
- WordPress experience
- 30-person office in downtown Bremerton
- Casual, collaborative, and professional office environment
- Will be working directly with Owner supervision
To submit an application document for this position:
Send us a single document containing:
- The full title of the position for which you are applying,
- The place you saw the advertisement for the position,
- At least three professional references with current email addresses and phone numbers,
- Your detailed resume data addressing each of the requirements listed above. Be sure to detail your experience.
- Make sure your full contact information is included in the document.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send multiple documents, or additional info in the email. Only the information contained in your Resume document will enter into the review process.